How to Wirelessly Transmit a Document to Kindle DeviceJune 23, 2017
How to Create a Playlist on Kindle Fire Device-Complete GuideSeptember 14, 2017
Sometimes there may be possibilities that a user wants to serve with a new fire device and wants to transfer all books from old Amazon fire device to new fire device. However, this is not a big challenge that how to transfer books from old to new Kindle device. Users can follow some steps and can look for the Kindle customer service 1-800 where tech support engineers are always available to deliver an optimized answer.
There are step-by-step guidelines to transfer books from old fire device to new Kindle Fire HD.
How to Transfer Books from Old to New Kindle Device
- Users of Fire device first need to go at online account page and then “Manage Account Page.”
- Simply Turn on Kindle Device Synchronization (Whispersync).
- In old device keyboard tap to “Menu” button then “Sync and Check for Items” for synchronizing data from your old device account.
- Hence switch to new Choose setting then register. Here users need to enter valid ID and password to open Amazon account.
- Then move to “visit your Kindle page”. And tap to “Actions” button. Here you will find content on right side.
- Here users can simply transfer content from old device to new fire device simply by tapping to “Deliver to my” From drop-down menu button.
- All the content from the old device will be transferred to new kindle fire HD.
If the experience was not good to transfer content from one device to another fire device, then do not get worried and find the finest way to get correct help with Kindle customer service number @ 18008621903. The live technician will assist you and pull you out from the process that how to transfer books from old to new Kindle device.